Learn business in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities at European University Geneva. A winning blend of culture and creativity, Geneva’s financial success is a result of an enduring and globalized business vision. A friendly, welcoming location, Geneva is also home to the headquarters of the United Nations and the city in an embodiment of international diplomacy, security and stability.
A few of the reasons that you will want to study in Geneva:
- Stunning setting on Lake Geneva, at the gateway to the Swiss Alps
- Haute cuisine restaurants and bistros in the culinary capital of Switzerland
- The third-highest quality of life of any city in the world (Mercer)
- An international travel hub, Geneva is only one hour by air from all major European cities
- A haven for outdoor sports (mountaineering, trekking, cycling, ice skating, horse riding…)
A Culturally Absorbing and Dynamic City
Geneva is youthful and cosmopolitan, offers something for everyone and is an ideal backdrop for higher education. Within the city you will find:
- 35 theaters and 30 museums and galleries
- Iconic al fresco modernist sculpture
- More than 1000 years of spectacular architecture
An International Business City
Geneva is the world's eighth most important financial centre (Global Financial Centers Index) and is the home of the head offices of Hewlett Packard, Procter & Gamble, Reuters (Europe) and Caterpillar.
Switzerland is home to 15 of the global Fortune 500 companies and the university supplements classroom activity via study visits, connecting the classroom to the boardroom.
European University and Geneva will transform your academic experience and inspire your business vision.