Montreux sits on the northeast corner of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Swiss Alps. Known as “The Pearl of the Swiss Riviera”, Montreux attracts sophisticated people and happenings. For centuries, artists and luminaries have been visiting to admire and be inspired by the spectacular views and tranquil surroundings. This city of 24,000 continues to attract an international audience for its prestigious jazz festival, and many renowned artists and musicians continue to live in and visit the town. Montreux’s old-world charm and beautiful setting combined with its cosmopolitan, multilingual population and world-famous events make it an ideal place to study.
A few reasons to study in Montreux:
- Frequent international cultural and business events
- High quality of life: Switzerland is ranked second in the world for quality of life (The Economist Intelligence Unit)
- Multilingual business: French is the official language of 30 countries and many international organizations
- A sophisticated and cosmopolitan city, with a small-town feel
A stunning backdrop for your international business studies:
Montreux, Lake Geneva and the surrounding areas offer limitless sightseeing opportunities:
- Cruises on the lake
- Spectacular mountain views
- Ancient villages
- And much more…
European University and Montreux will transform your academic experience and inspire your business vision.