Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
How does the admission process work?
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Be 25 years of age or older
- Have undertaken 15 years of formal studies
- Have at least 5 years of successful managerial experience
- Complete an interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Completing the application form :
- Fill out the Online Executive BBA application form, providing basic personal information, contact details and previous educational experience.
- You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Submitting the application package:
Upon receipt of the application form, whether online or via e-mail, the Admissions Department will contact you by e-mail with instructions on how to submit your application package.
You can then choose to send your application package containing the requested documents by post or e-mail (if applicable). The Admissions Department will confirm receipt via e-mail
All applicants should submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts*
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 57
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay*
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
* Application & Document Details
Arrange to have your high school certificate and transcripts sent to the EU Admissions Department at your preferred campus. Applicants who have not earned a secondary school certificate at the time of applying must present an official secondary school transcript or record for the last year of secondary school study. They are considered official if they bear an official school stamp and the signature of the principal. Academic transcripts should also include the school’s contact information. Records must list the subjects taken, grades earned or examination results in each subject and include certificates or diplomas. If the documents are not in English, they must have a certified English translation accompanying them.
Submit two letters of recommendation from academic advisors who are familiar with your academic performance and potential for leadership. If you have been out of the academic world for a while, please submit two letters from your direct bosses who are familiar with your work ethic, ability and leadership skills. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Write an essay or record a 2-3 minute video essay** to be included in your application package that will help the EU Admissions Committee become acquainted with you, understand your motivation to attend EU and determine how well you can express yourself. The essay should be on one of the following topics:
- Tell us about the most challenging team experience you have had to date. What role did you play? What did you learn?
- Please describe a personal failure that has impacted your life and what you learned from it.
- What achievement are you most proud of (studies, sports, professional life, etc.)?
- If you could imagine an entirely different life from the one you lead, how would you want it to be?
- Each of us has been influenced by people, events and situations in our lives. How have these influences shaped who you are today?
The essay will be evaluated on the basis of clarity, creativity, completeness of response, sentence structure, spelling, grammar and style.
IS AGE IMPORTANT IF I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE ONLINE EXECUTIVE BBA PROGRAM? MUST I BE 25 OR OVER?
The key element we use to judge if a candidate is eligible for this program is work experience. Older and more mature candidates are more likely to possess a more extensive professional experience. However we adopt a holistic approach with regards to admission, and search for candidates who are well-balanced in terms of academic performance, work experience, maturity and soft skills; we assess applications individually and do not dismiss them solely on age.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY APPLICATION TO BE REVIEWED? WHEN WILL I HEAR WHETHER OR NOT I AM ACCEPTED?
Our admissions committee works diligently to assess all applications in a timely fashion. You will be notified within 24 hours that we have received your application documents and will start the assessment process. A preliminary assessment result is expected within an average of between three and seven business days, or within 10 business days during peak application season.
HOW MUCH WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR TUITION?
For a full list of tuition fees, please visit the undergraduate/bachelor's fees section.
I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO EU BUSINESS SCHOOL. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Pay your advanced payment: upon acceptance, you need to confirm intention to attend by paying the first installment of the program. Upon receipt, we will send you confirmation of your enrollment at EU.
HOW DO I PAY TUITION FEES?
Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or check. Once we receive the completed application (online or via e-mail), the Admissions Department will send you all the information you need to make the tuition fee payments.
I HAVE PAID MY FEES. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The Academic Department will e-mail you class timetables before the beginning of the academic term.