Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
How does the admission process work?
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Be at least 25 years old
- Have obtained a high school/secondary school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Have 15 years of formal education
- Have at least 5 years of successful managerial experience*
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the academic dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Completing the application form (two options):
A) ONLINE APPLICATION
- Fill out the Executive Bachelor of Business Administration application form online, providing basic personal information, contact details and previous educational experience.
- You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Download, print and fill in the undergraduate/bachelor's application form.
Scan and send the completed application form via e-mail to the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Submitting the application package:
Upon receipt of the application form, whether online or via e-mail, the Admissions Department of your chosen campus will contact you by e-mail with instructions on how to submit your application package.
You can then choose to send your application package containing the requested documents by post or e-mail (if applicable). The Admissions Department will confirm receipt via e-mail.
All applicants should submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts*
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 57
- 1 copy of your CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay*
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
* Application & Document Details
Arrange to have your high school certificate and transcripts sent to the EU Admissions Department at your preferred campus. Applicants who have not earned a secondary school certificate at the time of applying must present an official secondary school transcript or record for the last year of secondary school study. Transcripts are considered official if they bear an official school stamp and the signature of the principal. Academic transcripts should include the school’s contact information. Records must list the subjects taken, grades earned or examination results in each subject and include certificates or diplomas. If the documents are not in English, they must have a certified English translation accompanying them.
Submit two letters of recommendation from academic advisors who are familiar with your academic performance and potential for leadership. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Write an essay or record a 2-3 minute video essay** to be included in your application package that will help the EU Admissions Committee become acquainted with you, understand your motivation to attend EU and determine how well you can express yourself. The essay should be on one of the following topics:
- Tell us about the most challenging team experience you have had to date. What role did you play? What did you learn?
- Please describe a personal failure that has impacted on your life and what you learned from it.
- What achievement are you most proud of (studies, sports, professional life, etc.)?
- If you could imagine an entirely different life from the one you lead, how would you want it to be?
- Each of us has been influenced by people, events and situations in our lives. How have these influences shaped who you are today?
The essay will be evaluated on the basis of clarity, creativity, completeness of response, sentence structure, spelling, grammar and style.
HOW MUCH WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR TUITION?
For a full list of tuition fees, please visit the undergraduate/bachelor's fees section on our website.
I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO EU BUSINESS SCHOOL. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Pay your advanced payment: upon acceptance, you need to confirm intention to attend by paying the first installment of the program. Upon receipt, we will send you confirmation of your enrollment at EU.
I HAVE PAID MY ADVANCE TUITION PAYMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Apply for a student visa at the nearest embassy or consulate of the country where you wish to study. Please allow enough time to process your visa; non-EU applicants must apply at least three months before the beginning of the academic term. The Admissions Department will contact you and offer help acquiring your student visa and answer any other questions that you might have.
HOW DO I PAY TUITION FEES?
Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or check. Once we receive the completed application (online or via e-mail), the Admissions Department will send you all the information you need to make the tuition fee payments.
I HAVE PAID MY FEES AND HAVE RECEIVED A VISA. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The Academic Department will e-mail you class timetables before the beginning of the academic semester.
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT ACCOMMODATION?
Please contact the Admissions Department on your chosen campus for housing advice.
HOW CAN I VISIT MY CAMPUS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF MY STUDIES?
Please contact the EU Business School campus of your choice and we will be happy to show you around your future home.
DO I NEED HEALTH INSURANCE?
Health insurance is mandatory in most European countries. Students are requested to obtain health insurance themselves. Please do not hesitate to contact EU if you need any assistance.