Learn about business management, negotiation and effective communication in addition to the art of doing business in Spain and Latin America. Thinking of starting your own business? Our third week focuses on entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
In addition to the academic classes, we will also explore Barcelona and visit three local companies, such as the FC Barcelona Foundation at Camp Nou, the Barcelona Stock Exchange, Estrella Damm brewery and the Freixenet wine cellar for a firsthand look at how businesses operate.
Dates & Schedule
- July 2-22, 2017
- Monday - Friday
- 1st week: Business Management (10hrs), Negotiation & Effective Communication (10hrs)
- 2nd week: Doing Business in Spain & Latin America (20hrs)
- 3rd week: Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation (20hrs)
Subject to availabilty:
- Welcome Evening
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Tapas Tour
- Modernism Route in Barcelona