EU Business School
Cookies on the EU Website
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience and to show you content related to your preferences. If you continue browsing, we consider that you agree to their use. More information

Sumer School

Visas & Permits for the International Summer School

A visa is not necessary for International Summer School students.

A) European Union citizens:

European Union citizens need to be in possession of a valid European Union identification card or passport; there is no additional visa requirement.

B) Non-European Union citizens:

Regulations vary depending on the student’s country of origin. Please contact your nearest Spanish Embassy for updated information on entry requirements.

Back to top
This website is using cookies for statistics, site optimization and retargeting purposes. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. Read more here.