Design extends into every field of current business practices. Theoretical and practical knowledge of design and its involvement in the development, innovation and communication of a business, offers significant advantages for a manager. Discover the business side of graphic, industrial, product, interaction, environmental and fashion design, as well as design copyright. Learn to apply a wide variety of business concepts and aptitudes that will prepare you for a career in design management.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management program lasts three years, with each divided into two semesters. Each semester students complete ten courses, including industrial visits and guest speaker sessions. In order to graduate, students must complete two final cases and a dissertation subject in addition to the other courses.
First Semester (22 CH | 30 ECTS)
Third Semester (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
Fifth Semester (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
FIRST SEMESTER (22 CH | 30 ECTS)
THIRD SEMESTER (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing 3 | 4
- Business Finance I 3 | 4
- Human Resources Management 2 | 3
- Production Management 2 | 3
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation 2 | 3
- Management Information Systems 2 | 3
- E-Business 2 | 3
- Introduction to the World of Design 2 | 3
- Designers & Management 2 | 3
- Seminars/Industrial Visits 1 | 1
FIFTH SEMESTER (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
Second Semester (22 CH | 30 ECTS)
Fourth Semester (22 CH | 30 ECTS)
Sixt Semester (22 CH | 30 ECTS)
FOURTH SEMESTER (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
- Global Economics 3 | 4
- Business Finance II 3 | 4
- Social Media Marketing 2 | 3
- Financial Markets 2 | 3
- Consumer Behavior 2 | 3
- Sales & Purchasing Management 2 | 3
- Stars & Management 2 | 3
- History of Contemporary Design 2 | 3
- Supervised Research Design 2 | 3
- Seminars/Industrial Visits/Dissertation Seminar 1 | 1
SIXTH SEMESTER (21 CH | 30 ECTS)
Students explore business theory and brand conception in relation to various aspects of design looking at real world case studies. Students will also:
Demonstrate an understanding of design research in contemporary issues.
Apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
Show an understanding of different media channels.
Develop the ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines.