Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
How does the admission process work?
- 1 certified copy of your master's degree and transcripts
- Proof on English fluency: TOEFL score 110 (internet-based), 253 (computer-based); IELTS 7.0; CAE C1; PTE 68; English native or equivalent
Candidates must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 5+ years of professional work experience
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the academic dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Completing the application form (two options):
A) ONLINE APPLICATION
- Fill out the doctorate/DBA online application form, providing basic personal information, contact details and previous educational experience.
- You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Download, print and fill in the doctorate / DBA application form.
Scan and send the completed application form via e-mail to the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Submitting the application package:
Upon receipt of the application form, whether online or via e-mail, the Admissions Department of your chosen campus will contact you by e-mail with instructions on how to submit your application package.
You can then choose to send your application package containing the requested documents by post or e-mail (if applicable). The Admissions Department will confirm receipt via e-mail
All applicants should submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- 1 copy of the completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of your master's degree and transcripts*
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 110 (internet-based), 253 (computer-based); IELTS 7.0; CAE C1; PTE score 68
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 motivation letter stating your reasons for pursuing a DBA and your research interests
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
* Application & Document Details
Arrange to have your accredited college/university and transcripts sent to the EU Admissions Department at your preferred campus. Transcripts are considered official if they bear an official university stamp and the signature of the dean. Academic transcripts should include the university’s contact information. Records must list the subjects taken, grades earned or examination results in each subject and include certificates or diplomas. If the documents are not in English, they must have a certified English translation accompanying them.
Submit two letters of recommendation from academic advisors who are familiar with your academic performance and potential for leadership. If you have been out of the academic world for a while, please submit two letters from your direct bosses who are familiar with your work ethic, ability and leadership skills. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
HOW MUCH WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR TUITION?
For a full list of tuition fees, please visit the DBA fees section.
I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO EU BUSINESS SCHOOL. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Pay your advanced payment: upon acceptance, you need to confirm intention to attend by paying the first installment of the program. Upon receipt, we will send you confirmation of your enrollment at EU.
I HAVE PAID MY ADVANCED TUITION PAYMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Apply for a student visa at the nearest embassy or consulate of the country where you wish to study. Please allow enough time to process your visa; non-EU applicants must apply at least three months before the beginning of the academic term. The Admissions Department will contact you and offer help acquiring your student visa and answer any other questions that you might have..
HOW DO I PAY TUITION FEES?
Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or check. Once we receive the completed application (online or via e-mail), the Admissions Department will send you all the information you need to make the tuition fee payments.
I HAVE PAID MY FEES AND HAVE RECEIVED A VISA. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The Academic Department will e-mail you class timetables before the beginning of the academic term.
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT ACCOMMODATION?
Please contact the Admissions Department on your chosen campus for housing advice.
HOW CAN I VISIT MY EU CAMPUS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF MY STUDIES?
Please contact the EU Business School campus of your choice and we will be happy to show you around your future home.
DO I NEED HEALTH INSURANCE?
Health insurance is mandatory in most European countries. Students are requested to obtain health insurance themselves. Please do not hesitate to contact EU if you need any assistance.