In addition to its main campuses in Geneva, Montreux, Barcelona and Munich, EU Business School also has an extended global network of institutional partners around the world. EU offers exchange opportunities and further study programs in conjunction with schools and universities in the United Kingdom, Russia, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Malaysia, U.S.A., Germany and other countries around the globe.
With a truly international presence and outlook, EU Business School prepares its students to be successful business leaders within the current, international business world.
EU MAIN CAMPUSES
- PROGRAMS IN
- ADDITIONAL DEGREE OPTIONS WITH
- Moscow and Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Almaty, Astana and Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China
- Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
ADDITIONAL DEGREE OPTIONS WITH:
- University of Roehampton, University of Derby and Nottingham Trent University, U.K.
- Pace University and the University of California, Riverside, U.S.A.
- Shinawatra International University, Thailand
- Peking University, Jiao-Tong University, China
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics; Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration; Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Russia