Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
How does the admission process work?
Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates must also meet two of the following:*
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Completing the application form (two options):
A) ONLINE APPLICATION
- Fill out the MBA online application form, providing basic personal information, contact details and previous educational experience.
- You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Download, print and fill in the MBA application form.
Scan and send the completed application form via e-mail to the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
You will then receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit the documents necessary in order to complete the application process.
Submitting the application package:
Upon receipt of the application form, whether online or via e-mail, the Admissions Department of your chosen campus will contact you by e-mail with instructions on how to submit your application package.
You can then choose to send your application package containing the requested documents by post or e-mail (if applicable). The Admissions Department will confirm receipt via e-mail
All applicants should submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- Completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- Certified copy of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university*
- Official copy of your academic transcripts
- For non-native English speakers only: Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE 59;
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay*
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 3 passport-size photos (or electronic passport photo)
- Copy of passport
- Bank letter certifying the applicant’s financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a check, money order or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU.
* Application & Document Details
Transcripts are considered official if they bear an official university stamp and the signature of the dean. Academic transcripts should include the university’s contact information. Records must list the subjects taken, grades earned or examination results in each subject and include certificates or diplomas. If the documents are not in English, they must have a certified English translation accompanying them.
Submit two letters of recommendation from academic advisors who are familiar with your academic performance and potential for leadership. If you have been out of the academic world for a while, please submit two letters from your direct bosses who are familiar with your work ethic, ability and leadership skills. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Write an essay or record a 2-3 minute video essay* to be included in your application package that will help the EU Admissions Committee become acquainted with you, understand your motivation to attend EU and determine how well you can express yourself. The essay should be on one of the following topics:
- Tell us about the most challenging team experience you have had to date. What role did you play? What did you learn?
- Please describe a personal failure that has impacted on your life and what you learned from it.
- What achievement are you most proud of (studies, sports, professional life, etc.)?
- If you could imagine an entirely different life from the one you lead, how would you want it to be?
- Each of us has been influenced by people, events and situations in our lives. How have these influences shaped who you are today?
HOW MUCH WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR TUITION?
For a full list of tuition fees, please visit the Graduate/MBA fees section on our website.
I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO EU BUSINESS SCHOOL. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Pay your advanced payment: upon acceptance, you need to confirm intention to attend by paying the first instalment of the program. Upon receipt, we will send you confirmation of your enrollment at EU.
I HAVE PAID MY ADVANCED PAYMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Apply for a student visa at the nearest embassy or consulate of the country where you wish to study. Please allow enough time to process your visa; non-EU applicants must apply at least three months before the beginning of the academic term. The Admissions Department will contact you and offer help acquiring your student visa and answer any other questions that you might have..
HOW DO I PAY TUITION FEES?
Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or check. Once we receive the completed application (online or via e-mail), the Admissions Department will send you all the information you need to make the tuition fee payments.
I HAVE PAID MY FEES AND HAVE RECEIVED A VISA. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The Academic Department will e-mail you class timetables before the beginning of the academic term.
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT ACCOMMODATION?
Please contact the Admissions Department on your chosen campus for housing advice.
HOW CAN I VISIT MY EU BUSINESS SCHOOL CAMPUS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF MY STUDIES?
Please contact the EU Business School campus of your choice and we will be happy to show you around your future home.